There are so many lovely things about Valentine’s Day! I love all of the beautiful color palettes that are used for this holiday – from deep reds to pretty pinks, it all looks so romantic.
Valentine’s Day gifts are always so fun to give and receive, and I love planning romantic getaways for this special day.
And let’s not forget about the cute fonts that are used for all of the Valentine’s Day signage!
My favorite part is probably sending and receiving Valentine’s Day cards. It’s so nice to exchange heartwarming love quotes with the people I love on this special day.
No matter what your relationship status is, these love quotes are sure to fill you with all the feels.
Here are 30 Love Quotes for 2023 Valentine’s Day
1. “If I could be anything, I would be your tears, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.” – Unknown
2. “Love is the sun that warms our hearts and dries our tears.” – Unknown
3. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
4. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
6. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
7. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller
8. “Love is patient, love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
9. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
10. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
11. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” – Anonymous
12. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
13. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
14. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” – Andre Breton
15. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
16. “Love is like a rose, it has its thorns, but its beauty still radiates through.” – Unknown
17. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
18. “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” – John Lennon
19. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
20. “Love is looking at someone or something and seeing the absolute best in that person or thing.” – Unknown
21. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
22. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
23. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
24. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” – Rumi
25. “When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes and hopes come true.” – Elizabeth Bowen
26. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
27. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
28. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn
29. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
30. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Love is the light— Ave Mateiu (@avemateiu) January 5, 2023
That guides us through the dark
It's the fire that warms our hearts
It's the peace that calms our minds
Love is never perfect,
But it's always worth fighting for.
What's Your Reaction?
I'm an entrepreneur whose passion is to help others achieve success online. I believe that life is a never-ending journey of learning and growth. I enjoy taking challenges on weekdays and watching web series on weekends.