Hello lovelies, how’s everything going? Today’s post is about positive mindset quotes, about the benefits of the “power of positive thinking” and why it’s important to us.
Sofie Angevaare from the mindvalley.com in her post The Power Of Positive Thoughts: 6 Ways To Be Happy All Day Long describe this concept as like attracts like.
A little snippet from her beautiful post:
In its simplest form, this means that if you learn to harness the power of positive thoughts, you’ll attract more positive circumstances.
However, if you’re negative, you’ll attract more negativity and pain.
At first glance, you might think this describes Karma but in fact, the two concepts are very different.
With Karma, it is believed that if you do “good,” you will be rewarded; if you do “bad,” you will be punished.
With the law of attraction, though, blessings are entirely up to you.
Think positively and you will call positive things to you.
If you have a cynical, insecure, or pessimistic worldview, your negativity will be a self-inflicted, self-fulfilling prophecy.
Here are 50 Awe-inspiring Positive Mindset Quotes:
1. You never know what you can accomplish in life unless you first try. – Jennifer Arnold
You never know what you can accomplish in life unless you first try. – Jennifer ArnoldTweet
2. Quitters never win. Winners never quit! – Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
Quitters never win. Winners never quit! – Dr. Irene C. KassorlaTweet
3. Dreams and goals are coming attractions in your life. – Joseph Campbell
Dreams and goals are coming attractions in your life. – Joseph CampbellTweet
4. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
5. When you have faith, everything is possible. #motivation
6. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
7. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability. – Harry F. Banks
8. Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. – Leo Buscaglia
9. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
10. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
11. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners. – Robert T. Kiyosaki
12. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
13. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
14. What would you do if you weren’t afraid? – Sheryl Sandberg
15. I am deliberate and afraid of nothing. – Audre Lorde
16. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular. – Roy T. Bennett
17. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. – Jack London
18. Every exit is an entry somewhere else. – Tom Stoppard
19. Never, never, never give up. – Winston Churchill
20. Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm. – Earl Nightingale
21. The road to success is always under construction. – Arnold Palmer
22. The measure of success is happiness and peace of the mind. – Bobby Davro
23. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan. But never the goal. #inspiration
24. Success is what happens after you have survived your disappointments. #inspiration
25. Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
26. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. #motivation
27. It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. – Scott Belsky
28. You never lose in business. You either win or learn. #inspiration
29. What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it. #inspiration
30. Confidence comes from discipline and training. – Robert Kiyosaki
31. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
32. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. – Helen Keller
33. Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t. #motivation
34. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
35. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think. – Roy T. Bennett
36. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
37. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
38. When you feel like quitting, remember why you started. #motivation
39. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
40. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. – W. Clement Stone
41. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. – Shah Rukh Khan
42. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. – Virat Kohli
43. With the new day comes, new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
44. Be kind, whenever possible. It is always possible. – Dalai Lama
45. You will never win if you never begin. – Helen Rowland
46. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
47. The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
48. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
49. Once something is a passion, the motivation is there. – Michael Schumacher
50. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
Dream big & Make it happenxxAve
Featured image: 8mila.com
What's Your Reaction?
Dream big & Make it happen