Get inspired this Easter and celebrate the season in style with ten different Easter color palettes!
To help you get into the spirit of the season and decorate your home with style and creativity, we’ve put together ten beautiful Easter color palettes that are perfect for your next project.
Read on to discover our selection of Easter color palettes and get ready to create your next masterpiece.
This article contains a curated selection of products that my team and I think you’ll love. We may earn a commission on some of the products you choose to buy, but it won’t cost you anything extra.
Hover to pin it for later 📌
What are the meanings of the Easter colors?
The colors of Easter represent hope and new life. The most commonly used colors are white, pink, and purple. White symbolizes purity, pink represents joy, and purple signifies faith.
Other colors often seen at Easter are red, yellow, and green.
Red represents the blood of Christ and is a symbol of his sacrifice. It is also a symbol of love and passion. Yellow represents new life and hope. Green is a symbol of growth and fertility.
The colors of Easter symbolize all of these things and more. They are a reminder of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the triumph of his resurrection. They are a reminder of the hope of eternal life that Easter brings.
10 Easter color palettes to help you celebrate spring in style
The arrival of springtime is cause for celebration. The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer, and the flowers are starting to bloom. What better way to celebrate the season than with a beautiful Easter color palette?
Here are ten of our favorite Easter color palettes:
Color Palette #2
© by arinahabich from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #2 with hex codes
Color Palette #3
© by tedestudio from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #3 with hex codes
Color Palette #4
© by yuliiamazurkevych @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #4 with hex codes
Color Palette #5
© by mamadela from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #5 with hex codes
Color Palette #6
© by DAPA Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #6 with hex codes
Color Palette #7
© by undefined undefined from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #7 with hex codes
Color Palette #8
© by RamonBerk from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #8 with hex codes
Color Palette #9
© by JulieK’s Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #9 with hex codes
Color Palette #10
© by sergiimostovyi from Getty Images @ Canva Pro // canva.com
Color Palette #10 with hex codes
Easy Easter decorating tips that will make your home look amazing
Easter is a time to celebrate new beginnings, so what better way to start the season than by giving your home a fresh makeover?
Here are ten easy tips to help you:
1. Start with your front door. Add a wreath that reflects the colors of Easter. It’s a great way to welcome guests and get them into the holiday spirit.
2. Bring the outdoors in by adding some fresh flowers. Choose blooms in shades of yellow, pink, and purple to make a statement.
3. Transform your mantel into a springtime oasis by adding Easter-themed decorations. Try using faux bunny rabbits, eggs, and greenery to create a festive display.
4. Give your table a makeover by adding a colorful tablecloth and some Easter-themed centerpieces. Flowers are always a good choice, but you could also get creative with eggs, bunnies, chicks, and cards.
5. Add some Easter eggs to your décor. These can be real or fake, it’s up to you. You can hide them around the house for a fun Easter egg hunt or display them in a bowl or basket.
6. Get the kids involved by having them help you decorate. They’ll love adding their personal touch to the holiday decorations.
7. Use Easter as an excuse to get rid of the winter blues and add some color to your home. Paint an accent wall or add some brightly-colored pillows to your couch.
8. Hang some Easter-themed banners or wall décor. It’s a great way to add a festive touch to any room.
9. Set the mood with some holiday-appropriate scents. From candles to diffusers, there are plenty of ways to make your home smell like spring.
10. Finally, don’t forget the Easter bunny! Add a stuffed bunny or two to your décor for a cute and cuddly touch.
Cute Easter craft ideas to try with the whole family
This Easter, gather the family and try out one of these cute Easter craft ideas:
1. Get creative with some Easter-themed gingerbread houses. You can use a store-bought gingerbread mix or go the extra mile and make your gingerbread from scratch. Decorate with tons of colorful Easter candy and chocolate eggs.
2. Easter eggs are a must-have for any Easter celebration. But instead of buying them pre-made, why not try dyeing your own? You can use any kind of dye, from natural foods like turmeric and beets to store-bought options. Get creative with patterns and colors.
3. Have an Easter egg hunt! It’s a classic activity that’s always a hit with kids. Hide Easter eggs around the house or in the yard, and let the kids have fun finding them.
4. Easter is the perfect time to break out the crafting supplies and get creative. Why not try coloring some Easter-themed coloring pages? These can be used to decorate your home or given as gifts to family and friends.
5. Get the kids involved in making some homemade Easter cards. It’s a great activity for younger kids, as they can use their fingerprints or handprints to create bunny rabbits, chicks, and other Easter designs.
6. Easter is all about chocolate, so why not make your own chocolate Easter eggs? It’s a fun activity to do with the kids, and you can get creative with the fillings. You can use anything from Nutella and peanut butter to marshmallows and candy.
7. Easter is the perfect time to get in the kitchen and bake some delicious treats. Why not try your hand at making some Easter cookies? You can decorate them with icing, sprinkles, and chocolate eggs. Or, if you’re feeling ambitious, try making an Easter cake or cupcakes.
Summary on Easter Color Palettes
Be creative and have fun! These ten Easter color palettes will help you celebrate spring and make your home come alive with the vibrancy and beauty of the season.
We hope these Easter color palettes have inspired you to celebrate spring in style. Be sure to check back soon for more great color palettes!
Let us know your favorite Easter color palette in the comments, or share your projects with us on social media, tag us @avemateiu on Instagram or Twitter.
Hover to pin it for later 📌
What's Your Reaction?
I'm an entrepreneur whose passion is to help others achieve success online. I believe that life is a never-ending journey of learning and growth. I enjoy taking challenges on weekdays and watching web series on weekends.