You probably already know that blogging nowadays is the best way to help you with your awesome business, to connect with gorgeous bloggers and to share and learn new tips about what you love the most.
People who are happy are far more creative and they find really fast solutions to their problems.
What can you do to increase your own level of happiness on your less good days?
- allocate your time to establish your priorities and your deadlines
- plan your activities very well in advance;
- finish the projects you have started;
- remember the 3 things you’re thankful for in your life;
- also, take care of yourself and your time, for you. Preparation prior the publication of the blog (or posts) is essential if you want to enjoy, with your whole being, what is valuable and important to you.
Here is what you can do:
Start on your way, take the first step and under no circumstances do not let your fear or the lack of confidence of others seize you.
When you decide to start a blog, the people around you will most probably come up with all kind of suggestions, or they will share you tips from their experiences. Expect that these influences, some positive, others negative, to lead you to question your decision.
2. Make a SMART plan
Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound
- Find out which is the first step that you will do to achieve your goal.
- What are the next steps and until you plan to accomplish them?
- What resources do you need: material, human resources, time.
- How will you motivate yourself until the finish?
- What are the possible barriers that you can meet and how you can surpass?
People who manage to successfully pass through a change are the people who attempted many times until to succeed. They had a failure, but they have found their motivation and the willingness to move forward. The failure should not affect your trust in yourself, but rather to reinforce you and should be a lesson.
4. Keep your commitment to your goals and to you
It will help you to have a clear picture of what you want. Picture yourself at the moment of accomplishments and look around you for people who support you and encourage you in the darkest moments. Fear of failure often occurs as a result of difficulties and new problems. Until you overcome them.
After a few years of blogging, I realized that staying organized and planning your content is the best way to succeed with your goals.
Conquer more free time with your beloved ones, step forward in a well-organized life and plan your amazing adventure with The Make It Happen blog planner 2019, a planner that will help you to be productive with your time and effective all year long with your passion.
The Make It Happen Blog Planner 2019
– Dream Big and Make It Happen –
A complete guide to transform your dreams into reality
The Make It Happen Blog includes 30 unique files:
2. 2019 at-a-glance
3. Yearly Blogging Goals
4. Monthly Blogging Goals
7. Quarterly Agenda
8. Monthly Agenda
9. Weekly Agenda
10. Daily Agenda
11. Blog Identity
12. Blog To Do List
13. Editorial Calendar
14. Weekly To Do List
15. Weekly Social Media Checklist
16. Weekly Social Media Planner
17. Weekly Posts Planner
18. Series Posts Planner
19. Posts Titles Planner
20. Post Content Planner
21. Yearly Stats
22. Monthly Stats
23. Yearly Finances
24. Monthly Finances
25. Affiliate Programs
What do you feel like you really deserve?
GROW WHAT MATTERS
AT A TIME
LITTLE BY LITTLE YOUR
SEEDS WILL GROW
Remember to tell yourself every day to help you meet your goals:
“Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.”
Dream big & Make it happen
Features image from pixistock.com