Set goal. Make plan. Get to work. Stick to it. Reach goal.
Because if you believe you can, you are right!
You probably already know that blogging nowadays is the best way to help you with your awesome business, to connect with gorgeous bloggers and to share and learn new tips about what you love the most.
People who are happy are far more creative and they find very quickly solutions to their problems. What can you do to increase your own level of happiness on your less good days? Allocate your time to establish your priorities and your deadlines. Plan your activities very well in advance, finish the projects you have started and remember the 3 things you’re thankful for in your life. It is important for what you will do from now on.
It is important to take care of yourself and your time, for you. Preparation prior the publication of the blog (or posts) is essential if you want to enjoy, with your whole being, what is valuable and important to you.
Here is what you can do:
1. Act. Start on your way, take the first step and under no circumstances do not let your fear or the lack of confidence of others seize you. When you decide to start a blog, the people around you will most probably come up with all kind of suggestions, or they will share you tips from their experiences. Expect that these influences, some positive, others negative, to lead you to question your decision.
2. Make a SMART plan (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound).
• Find out which is the first step that you will do to achieve your goal.
• What are the next steps and until you plan to accomplish them.
• What resources do you need: material, human resources, time.
• How will you motivate yourself until the finish? (maybe it will motivate you the support of certain people, the picture of someone who already accomplished in your field of interest).
• What are the possible barriers that you can meet and how you can surpass.
3. Patience. People who manage to successfully pass through a change are the people who attempted many times until to succeed. They had a failure, but they have found their motivation and the willingness to move forward. The failure should not affect your trust in yourself, but rather to reinforce you and should be a lesson.
4. Keep your commitment to your goals and to you. It will help to have a clear picture of what you want. Picture yourself at the moment of accomplishments and look around you for people who support you and encourage you in the darkest moments. Fear of failure often occurs as a result of difficulties and new problems. Until you overcome them.
Therefore, I am more than delighted to share with you my complete guide to transform your beautiful dreams into an amazing reality.
After a few years of blogging, I realised that staying organized and planning your content is the best way to succeed with your goals.
Conquer more free time with your beloved ones, step forward in a well-organized life and plan your amazing adventure with The Make It Happen Planner, a planner that will help you be productive with your time and effective all year long with your passion.
I hope that you will find it very useful as I do.
The Make It Happen Planner
– Dream Big and Make It Happen –
A complete guide to transform your dreams into reality
is available to be purchased on Esty
The Make It Happen Planner – includes 40 unique files:
1. Blog Identity
2. 2018 at-a-glance
3. 2019 at-a-glance
4. Important Dates & Holidays
7. Quarterly Agenda
8. Monthly Agenda
9. Weekly Agenda
10. Daily Agenda
1. Yearly Goals
2. Monthly Goals
3. Monthly Goals Tracker
4. Yearly Blogging Goals
5. Monthly Blogging Goals
6. Action Plan & Motivation
7. To Do List
1. Blog To Do List
2. Editorial Calendar (portrait)
3. Editorial Calendar (landscape)
4. Weekly To Do List
5. Weekly Social Media Checklist
6. Weekly Social Media Planner
7. Weekly Posts Planner
8. Series Posts Planner
9. Posts Titles Planner
10. Post Content Planner
1. Yearly Finances & Stats
2. Monthly Finances & Stats
3. Affiliate Programs Tracker
4. Sponsors Tracker
5. Advertising Tracker
6. Sales Tracker
7. Reviews Tracker
8. Giveaways Tracker
9. Guest Posts Tracker
10. Newsletters Tracker
*Thank you note
For more details, please visit my shop:
I do hope that The Make It Happen planner will help you in your amazing adventure.
If you have any question, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Do not hesitate to use the hashtag #themakeithappenplanner on your Socials. All photos tagged with the hashtag #themakeithappenplanner will be reposted, if allowed, on my Socials.
What do you feel like you really deserve?
GROW WHAT MATTERS
AT A TIME
LITTLE BY LITTLE YOUR
SEEDS WILL GROW
Dream big and make it happen, right away with
Remember to tell yourself every day to help you meet your goals:
“Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.”
Smile. And if you can’t find a reason to, do it for me.