Hello lovelies, how’s everything going? September 23 marks the Autumn Equinox, so it’s officially A U T U M N 🍁🍂🧡 I absolutely love Autumn: crisp morning air, hot chocolate with cinnamon, the changing colors of leaves 😍
Today’s post is all about grammar mistakes that we all unintended do: misspelled words, missing articles and commas.
Luckily for us, there is a site that scans your text and offers suggestions to make your blog posts polished: Grammarly
As a non-English speaker, this online grammar check service is absolutely a must-have for me and also for everyone who intends to master their writing skills and perfect their English.
Grammarly is best-known for:
- Best Plagiarism Checker & Proofreader;
- The World’s Best Automated Proofreader;
- The World’s Best Grammar Checker.
I personally use the extensions for the browser. It is currently available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
It is FREE. All you have to do is just install it and the extension automatically does the job for you nearly everywhere you write on the web. If a red underline appears, just hover it and you will see what’s wrong with your word.
If you want to receive weekly emails with personalized insights, performance stats and to store all of your documents just register for a new FREE account on Grammarly.
Honestly, this little helper is not only a must but also a great opportunity to extend your English level.
What Grammarly extension offers:
- detects correctly spelled words used in the wrong context. You can stop worrying about misusing homophones like lose/loose, affect/effect, lie/lay, there/their/they’re, and many other commonly confused words;
- can fix hundreds of complex grammatical errors, including subject-verb agreement, article use, and modifier placement, to name just a few;
- adapts to your needs and writing style, giving you the confidence of mistake-free communication every time you write.
“Grammarly quickly and easily makes your writing better and makes you sound like a pro, or at least helps you avoid looking like a fool.”
As I mentioned above, Grammarly is free.
But if you want to supercharge your writing performance and leave no error unchecked, Grammarly Premium is your answer. Here’s what you can do with Premium:
- double the number of grammar rules;
- over a hundred additional types of errors;
- vocabulary enhancement tool for finding suggestions;
- plagiarism and citation suggestions;
- suggestions for different writing styles, including academic, technical, and creative;
- see definitions and synonyms via double clicks;
- see explanations of grammar rules;
- integrate with Microsoft® Office (Windows only).
And the best part, Grammarly has an Affiliate Program. If people sign up for the free version of Grammarly through your link you receive $0.20 and if they purchase the premium version you receive $20.
B O N U S: if you sign up as an affiliate you get a chance to win $25. Just write an honest review post on using Grammarly.
When it comes to blogging, Grammarly is your best buddy, a little writing assistant.
So, is Grammarly worth it? I am absolutely convinced that if you once use it, you will fall in love with Grammarly, as I already am.
Featured image: grammarly.com
I hope you enjoyed this post and see you on my next post 😍 Many exciting surprises are planned ahead, so stay tuned 🔜
Dream big & Make it happen
***Disclaimer – Some affiliate links are used. An affiliate link means I may earn a small percentage if you purchase through my link, without any cost to you. It helps to keep my blog afloat. Thank you for your support.***